- LX100 BeiDou navigation communication roof box
- LX240 BeiDou multimode vehicle monitoring terminal
- LX260 BeiDou multimode in-vehicle monitoring terminal
- LX300 BeiDou information display terminal
- LX310 Handheld BeiDou user machine
- LX330 In-car/handheld BeiDou user machine
- LX340 Handheld BeiDou user machine
- LX910 Commanding BeiDou user machine
- NS600 12-channel simulator for GPS satellite signal
- NS700 16-channel Programmable Simulator for GPS Satellite Signal
- NS800 Multi-GNSS Satellite Navigation Signal Simulator
- NS-TTS GPS Wireless Repeater
- NS210A GPS L1 signal digitizer and replay system
- NS210M Multi-antenna synchronized GPS signal digitizer
- NS100C Enhanced GPS / GNSS Receiver R & D Platform
- NS150BG BD/GPS Experimental Platform
The OTrack-32 is the world’s first multimode compatible satellite navigation chip which can receive BeiDou(also known as Compass), GPS and GLONASS signals at the same time.
CC50-BG is the smallest dual system—BeiDou and GPS—satellite navigation receiving module. It’s the first choice of car monitoring, car navigation and hand-held terminal.
CC50E-BG satellite navigation receiving module can real-time receive signals both from BeiDou and GPS and realize high-accuracy three-dimension positioning, speed detection, attitude detection and timing.
CNS100-BG can receive signals both from BeiDou and GPS at the same time. With the advantages of high accuracy, short start time, low power consumption, it can compeletely replace the JNS100-GG produced by Javad Company.
PNS100 tightly couples GNSS positioning and inertial navigation technologies to provide an accurate, continuous, smooth and reliable position, velocity and attitude solution in three dimensions.
TOAS100D dual antenna attitude determination system is powered by the OLinkStar’s latest multiple-RF and single-baseband technologies. The system provides stable performance and high-accuracy.
LX100 BD navigation communication roof box – land vehicle tracking, remote location data collection, position report.
LX260 BD multimode vehicle monitoring terminal – land vehicle tracking, remote information delivery.
The NewStar 210A down-converts live GPS L1 signals to an IF (intermediate frequency) signal and then samples that IF signal into a two-bit digital data stream. The sampling period can be set for a fixed length of time or it can be manually controlled to get continuous data for longer periods of time.
GPS intermediate frequency data is to use www.ndbnd.icupany independent research and development of intermediate frequency data sampler acquisition of data segments, olinkstar provides some data so that the researchers and students for study, this data for sampler real-time data, the researchers and students can see from the data on effective satellite information. The data format using bin ...